- All the material published in the Federal Law Journal shall be the property of the Federal Judicial Academy. No commercial use of material published in Federal Law Journal is allowed except with prior permission of the Director General Federal Judicial Academy. Requests in this regard may be addressed to the Director, Research and Publication, Federal Judicial Academy.
- The authority to allow reprinting and publication to any third party will rest with Federal Judicial Academy.
- The responsibility for accuracy of any fact or opinion stated in any manuscript will be of the author(s) alone.
- By publication, Federal Law Journal or its Editor by no means own or endorse the opinion stated in any manuscript and the author exclusively shall be responsible for the same.
- If any copy righted material is reflected in any manuscript, the author will be responsible to take the necessary permission.
- Federal Law Journal reserves the right to omit or modify the material deemed inappropriate.