Editorial & Advisory Board
The Editorial Board of Federal Law Journal plays a vital role in advancing quality knowledge within fields of legal research. They do this by maintaining and improving the quality of work the journal publishes, the journal’s reputation and the integrity of its peer review process.
To support this role, Federal Judicial Academy sets out the minimum standards for the Editorial Board which have responsibility for decisions on contents of the journal to ensure publication of quality and trustworthy content. The Editorial Board consists of:
- Patron-in-Chief: Chief Justice, Supreme Court of Pakistan/ Chairperson, Board of Governors, Federal Judicial Academy
- Chief Editor: Director General, Federal Judicial Academy
- Editor: Director, Research and Publications, Federal Judicial Academy
- Members of Editorial Board:
- Mr. Fakhar Zaman, Director, Federal Judicial Academy
- Ms. Aisha Rasool, Director, Federal Judicial Academy
- EXTERNAL ADVISORY BOARD
- Dr. Muhammad Munir, Professor of Law, Former Vice President of the International Islamic University (IIU), Islamabad.
- Dr. Muhammad Mushtaq Ahmad, Professor of Law and Chairman, Law Department, Mirpur University of Sciences & Technology, AJK
- Dr. Khursheed Iqbal (District &Sessions Judge, KP)
- Dr. Muhammad Asif Khan, Associate Professor/Head, Department of Law, National University of Sciences & Technology, Islamabad.
- Dr. Saqib Jawad (Civil Judge/Judicial Magistrate, Islamabad High Court)
- Dr. Raja Qaiser Ahmad, Registrar, Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad.
- Dr. Muqeem Islam Suharwardy, Chief Instructor, National Institute of Management, Peshawar